c/o: DAYO PAUL OLUWAKOYA
9, Gbenle Street,
Lagos State, Nigeria
Editor, Online, DAYO PAUL OLUWAKOYA
Phone: 234-8030887995, 234-8050498530
Who We Are
A quality, news portal with credible and dependable information. Not beholden to any interest group. Our loyalty is to the Nigerians home and abroad.
To be Nigeria’s online news portal of first choice among discerning readers.
- To mirror the world to Nigerians
* To provide the general public with information they need to be free and self-governing in a democratic society and enterprising economy.
* To vigorously champion the course of putting Nigeria in the face of Information Communication Technology(ICT)foreign and indigenous investors. We believe in the Internet of Things(IoT) and a digital Economy.
* To serve as an independent monitor of power and hold those entrusted with its exercise accountable.
Our Cardinal Principles
• Market Economy
Our Target Audience
• E- Business and Socio-Economy elites.
• The affluent, the educated, those in leadership positions in all spheres of life; the upwardly mobile, policy makers.
• Those in the B & A segments of the society.
• E-Business and Economy ( Public and Private Sectors)
• Sports. Entertainment,
• Arts & Culture
• Fashion & Lifestyle
• World Affairs
• Education, Health, Law
- An authoritative newspaper in the forefront of breaking major news and reporting well-researched exclusive stories.
- Parades a galaxy of brilliant and perceptive columnists daily: the best collection in the industry
- Compact layout and colourful pages.
- Unique style of reporting and writing: elevated language, concise – yet detailed analysis, and clarity of thought.
- NEWS: Our unique way of colourfully touching the grassroots by digging out human interest stories.
- E-business focuses on ICT, Telecommunications, Digital Economy, Mobility, Broadband, Internet,investors, entrepreneur, stock exchange, chamber of commerce, port, etc
- We want to be the most widely read site in Africa before year 2019 f
DAYO PAUL OLUWAKOYA (DPO)
He works as the Online Editor for newswatchnigeria.com
He is an ICT journalist who in the last five years has focus on (ICT, E-business and Economy) in Nigeria and across the globe..
He runs this news portal with passion for digital journalism.
His quest to do more than being a reporter for a print media by leveraging internet and digital technology facilitated the birth of newswatchnigeria.com which has being putting news directly into the hands of Nigerians and non-Nigerian read via the site.
Dayo Paul has been a practising journalist since graduation with upper honours from University of Ibadan (U.I) in the year 2011, where he developed his flairs and skills for communications being a student of n English Language (Major).
He is also a graduate from the Nigeria Broadcasting Academy also with upper credit.